Round Robin Bellpull



Here are some photos of the lovely embellishment done on my bellpull which made it's way around in two wonderful round robins several years ago. Besides myself, the members of those round robins were Mary McRae, Genevieve Tracey, Betty Pillsbury, Shirlee Fassell, Laura Watson, Margaret Betz, Sandi Moran, Janie Jones, Michelle LaMothe, Sue Walters, Diane Foote, and Ena Flynn. The round robins were called Color Play 1 and 2. Everyone had a great time and the results were among the best of any I've seen. It would be nice to see some of the other finished pieces.



4 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Love the colours! Incredible stitching and love that peacock up in the corner!
    Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marie, I haven't found my booklet yet (still not unpacked thoroughly) but I can tell you for a fact that Betty Pillsbury did that lovely peacock. I was honored by all the wonderful work on that piece. Reen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came over to visit after your post on LOS Embroidery Group. Your work is just beautiful. Real candy for the eyes. Thank you for the small patterns. I will be using them for border trims on special crib and baby quilts. Thanks, Semmy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting LOS know about your blog and website. I love the bell pull. I think it would be a great way to learn crazy quilting and embroidery stitches.

    ReplyDelete