Heather Brighton’s “Take It Anytime” Class Work

Heather has done most of the online classes being offered at my web store and has sent photos of her beautiful renditions of several of them for me to share with you. Here are three along with her comments about them.

I enjoyed a wonderful afternoon yesterday working on the "Twisted Waffle Flower". The directions were very good and I am delighted with the final result.

TwistedWaffleSmall

I just wanted to say thank you for sharing the pattern for the butterfly on your April CQJP Block. I copied your pattern and used a Caron Wildflowers thread, I am really happy with how it turned out.

ButterflySmall

I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed this Take It Anytime class. The instructions were clear and easy to follow. I chose to use it as a CQ seam treatment instead of a bookmark.

RightAngleWeaveSmall

1 comment: