“Acquisitions” from Vintage Textile Show

Shirlee and I spent a few hours in Sturbridge MA at the Host Hotel yesterday. The show wasn’t as satisfying as it has been in the past because of the addition of so many costume jewelry booths, but I still had a nice time and came away with some things for my crazy quilts.

Show Purchases

There is a piece of “motif” lace that I cut apart and am selling on my website to share with you.

MN-19

It’s getting hard to find antique laces in quantity but it’s a fun pursuit and gives me an excuse to go antiquing. I more than hate any other type of shopping.

Below is my May Crazy Quilt Journal Project square.

CQJP May 2012

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I bet the two of you had a ball! I don't like to shop much either except for needlework supplies ;) But I think you know that since when I first started crazy quilting, I think I bought most of your store!!

    Your CQJP is really looking beautiful. I really love it when you mix exquisite lace with your wonderful embroidery on top...reminds me of that seasons "headboard" piece that I admire so...

    I'm having fun getting caught up here today...so many beautiful things to see..

    ReplyDelete