She's Mine

I've been remiss at posting as I've been spending more time on getting my group "Half Doll Connection" on Facebook up and running.  Join us there if you're interested in half dolls.  I hope to get back to some stitching for this blog as well.  Who knows how that will shake out!! 

My collection is growing by leaps.  I have always been a collector at heart and have been wondering if any of you collect something?  Tell us about it if you do.  In my last post, I mentioned that there is a Spanish lady I've wanted for awhile but kept losing her when she came up in auctions.  I finally got her in a group of half dolls I bought at an auction in New Hampshire.  Isn't she pretty!?

20150503_154856000_iOS

3 comments:

  1. She is lovely!! I can hear the castanets in the distance!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm thinking about flamenco (sp?) dancers - doesn't she just look the part? As for collections, I've tried very hard not to become a collector, but one day I woke up to the fact that I do collect - books about embroidery. That one snuck up when I wasn't looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is pretty! I want to have a collection with those.

    ReplyDelete