Another Wonderful Square

As my first official personal swap, today I received a luscious 6" square from Pat Winter along with a thoughtful gift.  Her work is always so delicate and has a personal feel to it.  How fun to go to the mailbox and open what I feel is such a beautiful prize.  Thank you Pat!!

This photo is Pat's square for me.

Pat Winter's Square

My square for Pat.

Pat Winter Swap

And these are the lovelies she enclosed.  Pat has a wonderful blog and she always has something soft and inspirational to offer in her Etsy shop.

IMG_1275

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful blocks! You both offer inspiration (and relaxation) to me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, these are both luscious and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! All my favourite colours:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reen, I don't know which I love more! Yours or Pat's! I think I just love them both. So beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Reen! How awesome to see you and Pat's beautiful work side by side!!!Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reen,
    I am new to your blog. Susan did a beautiful post today on you and the ribbon class you were both involved in. Susan always features the best of the best, so I just had to come visit you. I am new to Crazy Quilting and I am loving every minute of it. I look forward to reading your blog and being inspired.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are such awesome work... I'm enjoying all the Artistic Genius you are profiling on your Blog!

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete